Google+


Voting Statistics Revealed
11 Dec, 2016 - 11:32 PM by James
The percentages of each X Factor 2016 live show vote have been revealed on the official site. Eliminated act is in bold.

Vote 1

Matt Terry - 22.2%
5 After Midnight - 13.3%
Emily Middlemas - 11.9%
Honey G -10.9%
Sam Lavery -9.8%
Relley C -7.8%
Gifty Louise -6.6%
Ryan Lawrie -6.2%
Saara Aalto -5.3%
Freddy Parker- 3.4%
Bratavio -2.6%

Vote 1 Lifeline

Freddy Parker- 52.0%
Saara Aalto -38.5%
Bratavio -9.5%

Vote 2

Matt Terry -19.5%
5 After Midnight - 15.6%
Emily Middlemas - 11.0%
Honey G - 9.3%
Sam Lavery -8.8%
Four of Diamonds - 7.3%
Relley C - 6.6%
Gifty Louise -6.4%
Saara Aalto -6.4%
Ryan Lawrie -4.6%
Freddy Parker- 4.5%

Vote 2 Lifeline

Ryan Lawrie -37.9%
Saara Aalto -32.0%
Freddy Parker- 30.0%

Vote 3

Matt Terry -17.8%
Saara Aalto -13.7%
Emily Middlemas - 11.9%
5 After Midnight - 11.5%
Honey G - 9.4%
Sam Lavery -8.1%
Gifty Louise -7.9%
Ryan Lawrie -7.4%
Relley C -6.2%
Four of Diamonds - 6.1%

Vote 3 Lifeline

Ryan Lawrie -37.9%
Relley C - 36.0%
Four of Diamonds - 26.1%

Vote 4

Emily Middlemas - 18.7%
Matt Terry -18.7%
Saara Aalto -11.3%
5 After Midnight - 10.6%
Sam Lavery -10.1%
Honey G - 9.2%
Ryan Lawrie -8.7%
Gifty Louise -6.6%
Four of Diamonds - 6.1%

Vote 4 Lifeline

Ryan Lawrie -41.2%
Gifty Louise -35.0%
Four of Diamonds - 23.8%

Vote 5

Matt Terry -16.7%
5 After Midnight - 15.5%
Emily Middlemas - 15.3%
Ryan Lawrie -14.1%
Honey G -11.6%
Saara Aalto -9.4%
Four of Diamonds - 8.9%
Sam Lavery -8.5%

Lifeline Vote 5

Sam Lavery -46.1%
Four of Diamonds - 27.3%
Saara Aalto -26.6%

Vote 6

5 After Midnight - 19.0%
Saara Aalto -18.4%
Matt Terry -16.7%
Emily Middlemas - 13.4%
Honey G -11.7%
Ryan Lawrie -11.1%
Sam Lavery -9.7%

Vote 7

Matt Terry -21.1%
Saara Alto -20.1%
5 After Midnight - 17.5%
Emily Middlemas - 16.8%
Ryan Lawrie -13.3%
Honey G -11.2%

Vote 8

Saara Alto -23.7%
Emily Middlemas - 22.6%
Matt Terry -21.2%
5 After Midnight - 20.3%
Honey G -12.2%

Vote 9

Saara Aalto -28.8%
5 After Midnight - 26.6%
Matt Terry -22.5%
Emily Middlemas - 22.1%

Vote 10 Freeze

Saara Aalto -35.3%
Matt Terry -33.4%
5 After Midnight - 31.3%

Vote 10 Final

Matt Terry –48.5%
Saara Aalto –40.4%
5 After Midnight – 11.1% (Left after vote freeze)



Comment posted by: zakman440
Quote:
Vote 1

Matt Terry - 22.2%

5 After Midnight - 13.3%

Emily Middlemas - 11.9%

Honey G -10.9%

Sam Lavery -9.8%

Relley C -7.8%

Gifty Louise -6.6%

Ryan Lawrie -6.2%

Saara Aalto -5.3%

Freddy Parker- 3.4%

Bratavio -2.6%

Vote 1 Lifeline

Freddy Parker- 52.0%

Saara Aalto -38.5%

Bratavio -9.5%

Vote 2

Matt Terry -19.5%

5 After Midnight - 15.6%

Emily Middlemas - 11.0%

Honey G - 9.3%

Sam Lavery -8.8%

Four of Diamonds - 7.3%

Relley C - 6.6%

Gifty Louise -6.4%

Saara Aalto -6.4%

Ryan Lawrie -4.6%

Freddy Parker- 4.5%

Vote 2 Lifeline

Ryan Lawrie -37.9%

Saara Aalto -32.0%

Freddy Parker- 30.0%

Vote 3

Matt Terry -17.8%

Saara Aalto -13.7%

Emily Middlemas - 11.9%

5 After Midnight - 11.5%

Honey G - 9.4%

Sam Lavery -8.1%

Gifty Louise -7.9%

Ryan Lawrie -7.4%

Relley C -6.2%

Four of Diamonds - 6.1%

Vote 3 Lifeline

Ryan Lawrie -37.9%

Relley C - 36.0%

Four of Diamonds - 26.1%

Vote 4

Emily Middlemas - 18.7%

Matt Terry -18.7%

Saara Aalto -11.3%

5 After Midnight - 10.6%

Sam Lavery -10.1%

Honey G - 9.2%

Ryan Lawrie -8.7%

Gifty Louise -6.6%

Four of Diamonds - 6.1%

Vote 4 Lifeline

Ryan Lawrie -41.2%

Gifty Louise -35.0%

Four of Diamonds - 23.8%

Vote 5

Matt Terry -16.7%

5 After Midnight - 15.5%

Emily Middlemas - 15.3%

Ryan Lawrie -14.1%

Honey G -11.6%

Saara Aalto -9.4%

Four of Diamonds - 8.9%

Sam Lavery -8.5%

Lifeline Vote 5

Sam Lavery -46.1%

Four of Diamonds - 27.3%

Saara Aalto -26.6%

Vote 6

5 After Midnight - 19.0%

Saara Aalto -18.4%

Matt Terry -16.7%

Emily Middlemas - 13.4%

Honey G -11.7%

Ryan Lawrie -11.1%

Sam Lavery -9.7%

Vote 7

Matt Terry -21.1%

Saara Alto -20.1%

5 After Midnight - 17.5%

Emily Middlemas - 16.8%

Ryan Lawrie -13.3%

Honey G -11.2%

Vote 8

Saara Alto -23.7%

Emily Middlemas - 22.6%

Matt Terry -21.2%

5 After Midnight - 20.3%

Honey G -12.2%

Vote 9

Saara Aalto -28.8%

5 After Midnight - 26.6%

Matt Terry -22.5%

Emily Middlemas - 22.1%

Vote 10 Freeze

Saara Aalto -35.3%

Matt Terry -33.4%

5 After Midnight - 31.3%

Vote 10 Final

Matt Terry –48.5%

Saara Aalto –40.4%

5 After Midnight – 11.1% (Left after vote freeze)

http://www.itv.com/xfactor/news/voting-stats-2016
.
Published on: 11 Dec, 2016 - 10:30 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Holy Virgin Mary
OMG it was really close.

Ugh Sara topped week 8 and 9.
Published on: 11 Dec, 2016 - 10:31 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Christmas Bree
Quote:
Vote 10 Freeze

Saara Aalto -35.3%

Matt Terry -33.4%

5 After Midnight - 31.3%
BYE what the **** happened
Published on: 11 Dec, 2016 - 10:32 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Hallelujah
Saara wasn't even in the bottom 2 in the voting week 1 or 2 :s
Published on: 11 Dec, 2016 - 10:32 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Thurman Merman
It should have ended there

Vote 9

Saara Aalto -28.8%

5 After Midnight - 26.6%

Matt Terry -22.5%

Emily Middlemas - 22.1%
Published on: 11 Dec, 2016 - 10:32 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: PoinSTEPHia Davis
Saara topping loads of votes <3
Published on: 11 Dec, 2016 - 10:33 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Mrs Deagle
I think the fact she was ahead of him before the freeze proves people just voted in the end for the british act.

Both her songs were better.
Published on: 11 Dec, 2016 - 10:34 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Nareindeer
Vote 3 Lifeline

Ryan Lawrie -37.9%

Relley C - 36.0%

Four of Diamonds - 26.1%


https://media.giphy.com/media/x0cvWGg5bHeta/giphy.gif
Published on: 11 Dec, 2016 - 10:34 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Ashsleigh
To think that if the lifeline vote twist hadn't existed, Saara would have never been in the bottom.
Published on: 11 Dec, 2016 - 10:34 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Carole of the Bells
I am ****ing DONE @ Four Of Diamonds being MILES behind Relley and Gifty and sending them both home over them
Published on: 11 Dec, 2016 - 10:34 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Saint Nicola
Bye @ Saara never having to be in the bottom without the twist
Published on: 11 Dec, 2016 - 10:35 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: EspeonBB
Vote 10 Freeze

Saara Aalto -35.3%

Matt Terry -33.4%

5 After Midnight - 31.3%

Vote 10 Final

Matt Terry –48.5%

Saara Aalto –40.4%

5 After Midnight – 11.1% (Left after vote freeze)

bye
Published on: 11 Dec, 2016 - 10:35 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Mariah Christmas
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Charlie Doherty Christmas View Post
Bye @ Saara never having to be in the bottom without the twist
I know I also think if there was no lifeline vote she would've won cause she never would have had that hanging over her head. They should've closed the lines last night
Published on: 11 Dec, 2016 - 10:36 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Christmas Bree
welp Gifty kinda flopped in the vote
Published on: 11 Dec, 2016 - 10:37 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: lewis111
Should've sent it to deadlock to get 4oD out any of the 3 times they were in the bottom
Published on: 11 Dec, 2016 - 10:37 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: lewis111
Also mess at week 5 lifeline vote
Published on: 11 Dec, 2016 - 10:37 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: PoinSTEPHia Davis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frossty View Post
welp Gifty kinda flopped in the vote
People always understated Miss Lou
Published on: 11 Dec, 2016 - 10:38 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Christmas Bree
Survival Queens 4 of Diamonds
Published on: 11 Dec, 2016 - 10:38 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: EspeonBB
Welp last week Matt was only 0.4% in front of Emily
Published on: 11 Dec, 2016 - 10:38 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Withano
Ergh. 5am fans voted Matt the second time round.
Published on: 11 Dec, 2016 - 10:38 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Ashsleigh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riley. View Post
I know I also think if there was no lifeline vote she would've won cause she never would have had that hanging over her head. They should've closed the lines last night
To be honest if she hadn't of been in the bottom two for three weeks then I highly doubt she would've had the same amount of support.
Published on: 11 Dec, 2016 - 10:39 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: PoinSTEPHia Davis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frossty View Post
Survival Queens 4 of Diamonds
Queens of being destroyed in the lifeline vote by Relly C and Gifty Lou. Queens of ****e.
Published on: 11 Dec, 2016 - 10:40 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Xmas_Pudding
Every week was so close omg
Published on: 11 Dec, 2016 - 10:42 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Xmas_Pudding
And that first vote freeze!
Published on: 11 Dec, 2016 - 10:42 PM Comment with Quote


The X Factor 2016
Honey G is SOOOO SEXY - 33 comments.


The X Factor 2015
Reggie n bollie - 1 comments.

Semi Final Song Choices - 21 comments.

Fix allegations - 16 comments.

Olly - I Quit - 21 comments.


The X Factor 2014

The X Factor 2013

X Factor 2012 Forum
FAG ASH BREATH - 17 comments.


X Factor US Forum
Xfactor USA season4 - 6 comments.

When will - 8 comments.

XF US Axed - 22 comments.


X Factor 2011 Forum
Kitty Covers Titanium - 9 comments.


X Factor 2010 Forum
X Factor's Wagner DEAD? - 15 comments.


X Factor 2009 Forum

X Factor 2004-08 Forum
Sharon and Dannii - 8 comments.


The Apprentice Forum
Who do you want to win? - 38 comments.


I'm A Celebrity... Forum
Paris Hilton DM’d Toff - 12 comments.

The coming out show - 3 comments.


Strictly Come Dancing Forum
Wow ,just Wow !!!!!!! - 13 comments.


REALITY TV
Wow ,just Wow !!!!!!! - 13 comments.

Top 3 SCD Winners? - 8 comments.


GENERAL CHAT
Riverdale - 61 comments.


Britain's Got Talent
Oh hi King of RTV 2016 - 13 comments.

Pudsy the Dog has died - 39 comments.


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.